Published on 11 October 2012
The Chamber believes each and every action taken to promote our local business through tourism, e-commerce or local spending, is a direct effort toward business retention and expansion. Chamber leadership, ambassadors and staff have pledged to focus efforts on promoting.....
the local business community while providing a successful platform for networking and business/service promotions. Contact us if you would like to find out about our monthly workshops showing you how to OPTOMIZE & MAXIMIZE your membership benefits
2013 Optimize Your Membership Benefits
You can increase the value of your membership by using these services frequently. Contact Jacki Lee, Membership Director at 590-743-3497 to learn how to best take advantage of your membership.
Tip: It does not require time to be part of the Chamber! Here are few of those benefits that require 0 to little time and come automatically with your membership:
- Exclusive member referral and request for proposal opportunities
- Both on-line and in person monthly training free at no additional cost
- Free traffic catcher website with free domain and free hosting with your membership
- Advertising and promotion opportunities, many at little or no cost
- Free member coupon and daily deal
- Networking opportunities in as little as 15 minutes (mixers, connection breakfasts, ribbon cuttings, special promotion events)
- Promoting discounts for members offered by members through Member to Member (M2M) discounts
- Promoting discounts members offer to the military
- Exclusive on-line listings on the largest business network in the Yuba-Sutter Region elevating your e-commerce power!
Contact us or visit the chamber events calendar to find out more.
Creating a strong local economy
- Shop Local activities - lunch mobs, cash mobs, festivals, media campaigns, educational efforts, promoting the City of Yuba City's Think Yuba Sutter First campaign
- Create and maintain the area's tourism website, visityubasutter, for visitor and community event information multiple tourism/visitor related publications created, maintained, updated and re-printed including a Farmstands Tour , a Historic Marysville Walking Tour, a Historic Homes of Yuba City Tour, a tourism video, and a Historic Lankmarks and Sites brochure, distributed by the thousands throughout the region and across the country
- Partnerships, affiliations, and lead role in startup of organizations formed to specialize in economic development including the Yuba Sutter Consortium Committee, Yuba Sutter Economic Development Corporation and the Yuba College Small Business Development Center.
- Workforce Development - the Chamber has partnered with several local agencies to determine local business staffing needs, and to improve candidates skills and preparation to work in the Yuba-Sutter area.
- The Chamber's membership dues in the Yuba-Sutter-Colusa Employer Advisory Council keep that organization operating, and membership extends to Yuba-Sutter Chamber of Commerce members. Workshops to increase your business knowledge.
- Hundreds of local businesses are listed on this website (many utilizing a description of their business) which is visited thousands of times a month. Members - have you OPTOMIZED your site maximizing your memberships potential?